Foundations

Dear List Members,

I've sent this question before, but there was no answers; it is very possible for this message to be lost, so I dare to try again:

did anyone try to make a comparation between Winkler, Jemocikin and Umanski-Krilov calculation methods for continuous foundation beams? (I've found, a long time before, the difference between results is up to 300%).
    Does anyone know a computer program who choose by himself the appropriate method for every particular case?
    What's the FEM for a continuous foundation beam? How do you modelise the clay for every moisture?

Thanks in advance.

Dumitrascu Bogdan - no title