Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Foundations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT list" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Foundations
- From: "Bogdan" <prodomus(--nospam--at)mail.dntis.ro>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:21:56 +0200
Dear List Members,
I've sent this question before, but there was no answers; it is very possible for this message to be lost, so I dare to try again:
did anyone try to make a comparation between Winkler, Jemocikin and Umanski-Krilov calculation methods for continuous foundation beams? (I've found, a long time before, the difference between results is up to 300%).
Does anyone know a computer program who choose by himself the appropriate method for every particular case?
What's the FEM for a continuous foundation beam? How do you modelise the clay for every moisture?
Thanks in advance.
Dumitrascu Bogdan - no title
- Prev by Subject: Formed steel deck
- Next by Subject: RE: FOUNDATIONS: Need Reference to Article in ENR(?) Re Foundatio n Underpinning Technology
- Previous by thread: Re: SEA Membership Inquiry
- Next by thread: Plywood Shear Walls