Re: SEA Membership Inquiry

Ed:

You can fill our on-line membership application at:

http://www.seaint.org/seafrm2.htm

Hope that helps.

Shafat

At 12/01/99 08:09 AM, you wrote:
As part of my compensation I get membership to a professional organization. ASCE is so broad, I find a small percentage of the content pertains to the structural work we do. I am considering dropping ASCE and joining SEA, or a local chapter, whichever is appropriate. I know very little about the organization and its structure. I'm not sure if I'm even eligible for membership as an EIT.

I'd appreciate advice on this decision, plus any information on how I can actually find out more about the organization and membership.

I have tried to inquire about membership through the SEA Int'l site. The email was returned, user unknown. After some redirection through the Structural Engineers Association of Southern California, maintainers of the site, I tried to email the NCSEA, which also posts a dead end email address on its site. So if anyone interested in gaining more new members is reading this, here is an opportunity to improve...

Thanks.

Ed Fasula EIT