Re: New SEAOC Roster

Ron:

Apparently I didn't make my message to Constantine clear.  I was talking
about the SEONC web page member roster.  The roster for the "M's" hasn't
been updated since 12/1/98 and the Firm's roster for the "N's" hasn't been
updated since 8/2/98.  Further, the hyperlinks on these pages (and many
others) do not work.  I have contacted various members of SEONC since April
of this year and basically got the run-around.  In my firms case, our area
code number was changed from 916 to 530 and my Internet provider changed
their name, therefore the roster/firm lists do not provide current
information.

We know that everyone is busy and volunteering is difficult for many.  On
the other hand, it is somewhat disconcerting to have previous clients (we
were many years in the Bay area) tell us that they contacted the Board of
Registration for our current phone number.

Neil Moore, S.E.

At 06:50 AM 12/02/1999 -0800, you wrote:

>In a posting dated 12/1, Neil Moore asked when the next roster would be
>published.
>
>The SEAOC Board is currently reviewing the costs of publishing a roster this
>spring.  We are also attempting to solicit business advertising in the
Roster to