Hello Bogdan D !

Sorry to the list server for using this forum for a private message.

Bogdan,

I have been receiving all of your messages and have responded to all of
them. Something is wrong with the email because I keep getting
"Undeliverable" errors about 24 hours after I send you my replies. Do you
have an alternate email? Keep replying to me personally, I am receiving your
messages. Let me know if you have received my last few messages.

As far as your beam on elastic foundation question, I'l send you some stuff
if I can get my scanner to work & you can receive my emails.

Take care buddy,

Gerard