Re: Hello Bogdan D !

I have been able to find only brief citations of these authors in the
foot notes of my reference books. Books by the authors seem to have been
published in Russia circa 1935.  Would you be willing to share this
information with us?   Your efforts will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Peter  De Vere
devere(--nospam--at)asme.org