Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ISSUES IN FORENSIC ENGINEERING 2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: ISSUES IN FORENSIC ENGINEERING 2000
- From: SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:29:06 EST
ISSUES IN FORENSIC ENGINEERING 2000 Irvine, California ?The Fifth Annual Seminar/Workshop of the Forensic Engineering Technical Group of the American Society of Civil Engineers will be held on May 12, 2000 at the University of California, Irvine. This year's theme will be: "CONSTRUCTION FORENSIC ENGINEERING" Panels of attorneys and technical experts will discuss their views on the following topics: Construction contract performance litigation Construction management and scheduling disputes Construction defect litigation Expert team formation Plaintiff/developer/subcontractor issues Personal injury claims arising from construction defects The seminar/workshop will be held from 8:00 am to 4:30pm, and will include continental breakfast and lunch, parking, and workshop materials. Exhibit space will be available. For more information, contact Steve Helfrich at 909-792-7366, or at schfun(--nospam--at)aol.com.
- Prev by Subject: Invitation to a Lecturer/s
- Next by Subject: It Depends On What "Engineer" Is (With Apologies To WJC)
- Previous by thread: Re: Out of Plane Wall Anchorage
- Next by thread: Re: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manufactured Housing