Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams
- From: "Fariborz Tehrani" <fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 10:35:45 PST
Hi everybody!Does anybody know a reference for out-of-plane buckling of arched beams with fix ends and subjected to both lateral and vertical loads.
Thanks in advance! Fariborz Tehrani, Phone: (310)509-8826 Civil Engineer Fax: (530)481-9532 BSCE, MSCE, PE Voice Mail: (877)743-6206 email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Out of Plane Wall Anchorage
- Next by Subject: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams
- Previous by thread: Wharf Strengthening
- Next by thread: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams