Design of knee braced steel frame for support of a crane on a trolley

I'm design knee braced frames for support of a crane on a trolley.
The size in plan view is 48' x 24' with for columns at each corner with
steel beams connecting the columns at the top.
I need some feed back on what the "R" value is for a knee braced steel
frame. (UBC 1997, seismic zone 4)

I'm considering the structure a nonbuilding structure (UBC section 1634), so
would the "R" value be 2.9 per table 16-P?

thanks in advance for any comments.

Simon Solorio, PE