Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural glass design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural glass design
- From: "Fariborz Tehrani" <fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 15:05:43 PST
Hi everybody,Does anybody know a reference regarding structural glass design. Glazing Manual of GANA and AAMA publications have some data for flextural modulus of rupture and also practical recommendations. But I'm looking for more data regarding compressive, tear-out and bearing allowable stress for structural glass panels to use in a rational analysis and design procedure. Also any data regarding glass supports design, such as design stresses for setting blocks will help.
Thanks in advance, Fariborz Tehrani, Phone: (310)509-8826 Civil Engineer Fax: (530)481-9532 BSCE, MSCE, PE Voice Mail: (877)743-6206 email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: STRUCTURAL FEES QUESTION
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural glass design
- Previous by thread: RE: Design of knee braced steel frame for support of a crane on
- Next by thread: RE: Structural glass design