Re: SEAOC "The One Page Green Book of Existing Building Structural Evaluation...

Roy Levy,

Revise my previous email message on the subject matter to read:

The Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) has very important
information of interest to design professionals who practice in the
structural and earthquake engineering field.

It is suggested that you log on to the SEAOC Web Site (http://www.seaoc.org),
then click on the "Committees", then click on the "Exstg.Bldgs." box at the
top of the Committeee page, and download the SEAOC Existing Buildings
Committee's "The One Page Green Book of Existing Buildings Structural
Evaluation and Seismic Retrofit", which is a 42 page document.

I agree that it is somewhat difficult to get from the Structural Engineers
Association - Internation Web Site (http://www.seaint.org) to the SEAOC Web
Site and its Committees.  Hope the revised access works better

Stay in touch.  We need you.

Frank E. McClure   December 4, 1999