Re: Reliability - Redundancy Factor, 1997 UBC, Section 1630

Paul Crocker,

Thank you for your very perceptive comments, particularly your comment: "I
say this without discussion or judgment of the process or its results; I just
want to point out that it is natural that a process with partially
preordained results will leave many people felling disillusioned."

In my humble opinion, the same comment could apply to FEMA 273 and FEMA 310
and the ASCE/FEMA 273 and ASCE/FEMA 310 proposed standards process.

Frank E. McClure   FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com   December 4, 1999