Re: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manu

Well said Mark Gilligan!

I just delete *all* binary messages, which includes HTML files.  I figure
that if the sender doesn't want everyone to read them, I won't read them!  If
they wanted the message read, it would be sent in ASCII text.

I treat ads in the printed media the same.  If someone makes an ad difficult
to read, I figure that they don't want it read.  That includes ads printed
sideways and upside down.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Mark Gilligan wrote:

>>A word to those who transmit their mesages in a non-standard file format,
you run the risk that a number of people cannot read your posting.<<