Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manu[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manu
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:49:25 -0500
Well said Mark Gilligan! I just delete *all* binary messages, which includes HTML files. I figure that if the sender doesn't want everyone to read them, I won't read them! If they wanted the message read, it would be sent in ASCII text. I treat ads in the printed media the same. If someone makes an ad difficult to read, I figure that they don't want it read. That includes ads printed sideways and upside down. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Mark Gilligan wrote: >>A word to those who transmit their mesages in a non-standard file format, you run the risk that a number of people cannot read your posting.<<
- Prev by Subject: RE: Enercalc 5
- Next by Subject: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manufactured Housing
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Next by thread: Seismic Code Protests