Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams
- From: "La Count, Curt" <Curt.LaCount(--nospam--at)Jacobs.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 11:18:00 -0800
Fariborz, There was an article in the Journal of Structural Engineering back in February of 1998, that might help you out. The title is "Out-of-Plane Inelastic Buckling and Strength of Steel Arches" and the authors are Yong-Lin Pi and N.S. Trahair. The list of references is probably also of value. Curt La Count P.E. Jacobs Engineering Portland, OR ---------- From: Fariborz Tehrani To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams Date: Friday, December 03, 1999 11:58AM Hi everybody! Does anybody know a reference or have an idea about out of plane buckling of arched beams with fix ends and subjected to out-of-plane lateral loading? Thanks in advance! Fariborz Tehrani, Phone: (310)509-8826 Civil Engineer Fax: (530)481-9532 BSCE, MSCE, PE Voice Mail: (877)743-6206 email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams
- Next by Subject: Overseas Designations
- Previous by thread: Re: Out-of-plane buckling of arched beams
- Next by thread: RE: Test, Please delete!