Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Shafat: Auto replies?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 18:17:28 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Roger Turk wrote:
*Don't* do it Robert!So the moral is: Don't be an Auto Cad!
There's one character at FEMA that does this repeatedly. Polite, personal
messages to him have done no good. Impolite personal messages to him also
have done no good. Messages to the administrator at his server to take his
e-mail privileges away until he learns not to turn on auto-reply while
subscribed to listservices have done no good.
If this is the way FEMA handles input, then no wonder Frank McClure can't get
them to listen to his valuable comments.
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Robert Rollo wrote:
>>Question for Shafat i guess ?
Does the system filter these auto replies ?
I occasionally get them and am therefore hesistant to use mine when i leave
town for weeks at a time.
Just curious for future reference, i would sure like to turn mine on . . .
hesistantly curious . . . .
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax<<
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- From: Shafat Qazi
- Shafat: Auto replies?
- From: Roger Turk
- Prev by Subject: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Next by Subject: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Previous by thread: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Next by thread: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?