Re: message formats [was Energy Absorbin

Paraphrasing Paul Ransom:

"You are <both> making some very broad assumptions:"

Paul Ransom wrote:

>>It must be awful for you guys to be working with the UNIX heritage of
                                                       ^^^^
internet standards in a single-minded Microsoft environment. :-)<<

Not yet, but hopefully Linux soon!  My operating system of choice is command
line interface (CLI), not Gooey, as I learned how to read and write in the
first grade and no longer needed pictures to express myself.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona