Re: Shafat: Auto replies?

Yes the software on our server does filter out the messages that can cause a "loop". It has worked well so far. Let us hope it stays that way.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin

At 12/04/99 06:17 PM, you wrote:

Roger Turk wrote:
*Don't* do it Robert!

There's one character at FEMA that does this repeatedly.  Polite, personal
messages to him have done no good.  Impolite personal messages to him also
have done no good.  Messages to the administrator at his server to take his
e-mail privileges away until he learns not to turn on auto-reply while
subscribed to listservices have done no good.
So the moral is: Don't be an Auto Cad!

James Bela
If this is the way FEMA handles input, then no wonder Frank McClure can't get
them to listen to his valuable comments.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Robert Rollo wrote:

>>Question for Shafat i guess ?
Does the system filter these auto replies ?
I occasionally get them and am therefore hesistant to use mine when i leave
town for weeks at a time.

Just curious for future reference, i would sure like to turn mine on . . .

hesistantly curious . . . .

robert rollo
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
Lubbock, Texas