Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 06 Dec 1999 18:13:23 GMT
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes: Yes the software on our server does filter out the messages that can cause a "loop". It has worked well so far. Let us hope it stays that way. Reminds me of a quote: "If the input editor has been designed to reject all bad input, an ingenious idiot will discover a method to get bad data past it" :o) Rich
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Next by Subject: Re: Shear Wall Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Shafat: Auto replies?
- Next by thread: Re: Energy Absorbing Foundation For Manu