Re: Moon Stuff

I don't think anyone should make fun of you, it seems like a reasonable
hypothesis.  In my limited study of seismicity, it doesn't seem like many
authorities think that there is any strong correlation, although you would
certainly think that there could be (a few authorities think there is, but not
many).  The thing that scares me most about it is the thought that if there
were any big quakes then, the would be branded as "premillenial" earthquake by
the media, and probably picked up by the tabloids as end of the world
phenomena.  That would be tedious.

Paul Crocker