Re: Moon Stuff

Mark Baker asked:
>What gravitational effects might this planetary alignment have on earth?
>Increased seismic activity a possibility?

Here in California we haven't officially budgeted a major earthquake in the
near future. Normally we schedule them for the 17th, on three-day weekends,
occasionally during the State's official Earthquake Month, and rarely on an
anniversary of a major earthquake in another country. Try Jim Bela up in
Oregon, heh? F