RE: Moon Stuff

Just curious - How many amateur Astronomers are there among the bunch. I live in a dark sky city in the desert and have been involved (as a novice) in the hobby for a few years now. I would like to get some personal opinions on scopes that are being used as I would like to upgrade my 90mm Mead Refractor. Please respond privately since this is not exactly an engineering topic.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
SEConsultant(--nospam--at)Earthlink.net
(208) 361-5447 Efax