Re: Moon Stuff

In a message dated 12/7/99 11:30:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
wbassett(--nospam--at)tmx.com.ni writes:

>  There is also this theory that the moon is a
>  piece of earth loosen in the early times of the solar system genesis and
>  then, we still are feeling the post effects of this spectacular event.

To read more about it (but it is rather scary), one should read one of
several books written by Zecharia Sitchin. All (there are six of them) books
have a common title: "The Earth Chronicles". Each individual book has its own
sub-title. It is suggested that one begins reading with "The 12th Planet"
written in 1976. The last of the "Earth Chronicle" books by Mr. Sitchin was
published in 1998.

Mr. Sitchin is an anthropologist and the reading is not as easy as "Agatha
Christie's" murder mysteries. Mr. Sitchin talks mostly about anthropology and
develops his theory based on archeological discoveries made in the past 150
years that can be viewed (and touched) in many museums around the world.

It is this SEAINT-member's opinion that one should stay away from the books
as they might dramatically destroy commonly accepted ways one looks at the
world and also the way one looks at ourselves, the human beings. It is a very
disturbing theory, which, after reading all six books, becomes an incredible
reality. All books are paperback, usually priced $6.95 to 8.95 from any good
bookstore or through one of the EMail stores (such as BandN.COM).

Well, have fun, the Holidays are coming and you might as well buy yourself
this book as a Christmas present. The name of the first book is "The 12th
Planet". But DO NOT read it. Keep it as an occasional reference book.
Otherwise it is too dangerous as it might destroy your present concept of
life.

Subject number 2.

Fred Turner of California Seismic Commission writes:

 > Prof. Emeritus Bruce Bolt in his book "Earthquakes" said: "Many types of
 > trigger forces that might initiate earthquake ruptures have been
postulated.
 > Some of the most serious proposals are severe weather conditions, volcanic
 > activity, and the gravitational pull of the moon, sun, and planets.
 > Numerous catalogs of earthquake, including quite complete lists for
 > California, have been searched for such effects without convincing
 > results..."

Mr. Bolt wrote his seismology text books in the late 40's and early 50's.
Now, half the century later, as science make progress but under tightly
controlled "directions" enforced by universities' OLD GUARDS, most of his
suppositions are simply not true.

Science is being twisted and deceived. Our children in schools are taught
lies. The questions is why the scientists are doing it?  To save their own
skin, to save their salaries and their pensions for as long as they are
breathing. Pretty sad picture.

Have a good day.