Re: Moon Stuff

My copy of Bolt's "Earthquake" carries a 1993 copyright date and
includes discussion of earthquakes in the 90s.  The first edition of
the book in question carries a 1978 copyright.  The upshot of Bolt's
comment is that the results to date are not convincing; that's a
pretty mild statement.

I grant you that some scientists are self-serving and some scientific
theories are questionable.  However, your contention that "most of
his [Bolt's] suppositions are simply not true" is unsubstantiated
hogwash.