Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Earthquake alert device[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Earthquake alert device
- From: "Wladimir Bassett A." <wbassett(--nospam--at)tmx.com.ni>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 10:30:51 -0600
Hello fellow engineers !!! This is the first earthquake alarm device which I've known is available to civil people. It was developed in Canada. For those interested check at : http://www.quakeguard.com/ Wladimir Bassett A.
- Prev by Subject: Re: dynamic condensation
- Next by Subject: Fw: Ed McDermott
- Previous by thread: RE: Block shear
- Next by thread: residential engineering in Michigan