Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

residential engineering in Michigan

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Are there any of you on the list that do smaller scale structural
engineering projects in the Southeastern Michigan area?  Or that might want
to do some consulting work.

The reason that I ask is that I was contacted about doing some structural
design/calculations by someone who wants to build a barn.  He needs to hire
a structural consultant to perform some calculations to submit to the
township.  Unfortunately, I don't really do any consulting work on the side
(yet) and I am rather busy anyways.

I am assuming that this work would require a Michigan PE license.

If you are interested, contact me by private email and I will give the
contact information.

BTW, sorry if this is an inappropriate use of the list.