Re: Need some help with Light Gauge Built-up beams

Dennis:

To determine current availabilities and producers of steel shapes, including
Hollow Structural Sections (HSS), go to the AISC web site at www.aisc.org and
follow the picks through, Steel Info Online, Download Free documents, Structural
shapes Availability, July 1999.  You will arrive at data published in the July,
1999 Modern Steel Construction Magazine.  this data is updated every January and
July.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo

"SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> on 12/08/99 10:26:26 AM