Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Sales skill[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Sales skill
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:00:41 -0600
What you're really talking about (I think) is "how do I break into the consulting business?" There are many good books on that subject. Log onto http://www.amazon.com/ and do a search using keywords "engineering" and "consulting". I bet you'll get some hits. -----Original Message----- From: Juan C. Gray [mailto:juangray(--nospam--at)col2.telecom.com.co] Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 4:52 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: Sales skill Does anyone know about a good reference on how to develop sales skills for engineering?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sales skill
- Next by Subject: RE: Sales skill
- Previous by thread: RE: Need some help with Light Gauge Built-up beams
- Next by thread: YOU MIGHT BE AN ENGINEER IF...