Question regarding GLB

I have been asked to design a repair for a Glue-Lam beam approx. 20-30
years old.

The beam seems to have failed in tension at a finger-joint in the bottom
lamination and delaminated up from the failure 3' and above the failure
at the center of the beam. (or vice versa, I suppose).

The beam is in an exposed condition, which makes the fix more difficult.
It is a 5 1/8" x 18" beam spanning 30' with the failure occurring about
10' from the face of support.  The beam holds about 15' of tributary
tile roof, sloped at approx. 4:12.

I would appreciate any help or guidance.

Thanks.

Janelle