Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Moon Stuff[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Moon Stuff
- From: Yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:28:35 EST
In a message dated 12/8/99 9:43:18 AM Pacific Standard Time, mtv(--nospam--at)skilling.com writes: > I carefully chose the word "hogwash" which according to my dictionary > is "ridiculous speech or writing." The same dictionary defines > ridiculous as "absurd or preposterous; laughable" and absurd is > defined as "ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable." > According to 1998 Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary, the word "hogwash" is synonymous with "nonsense" and "balderdash". Balderdash = nonsense We learn something new every day .... Don't we ???
- Prev by Subject: Re: Moon Stuff
- Next by Subject: Re: Moon Stuff
- Previous by thread: Re: Moon Stuff
- Next by thread: Re: Moon Stuff