Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Who's using ASD or LRFD?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- From: "Randy Diviney" <rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:10:52 -0500
Does anyone have an idea of the split between these codes? How many engineers are using ASD and how many are using LRFD? Will everyone eventually have to make the switch?
- Prev by Subject: What's new at www.seaoc.org
- Next by Subject: Re: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- Previous by thread: RE: [was] ASD vs. LRFD; [is now] Ivan Viest and his ENR letter to the editor
- Next by thread: Re: Who's using ASD or LRFD?