Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Exposed to Fires[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete Exposed to Fires
- From: "Dan Vines" <dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:19:01 -0500
I am designing a "fire-house". A building firefighters use to train in so the building or portions of the building will be exposed to fires repeatedly. What kind of concrete do I need to specify that will handle repeated cycles of high temperatures? Where can I find literature on such concrete mixes?
Thanks in Advance,
Sherman D. (Dan) Vines
Willett Engineering Co., Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Concrete Diaphragms - PT
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Exposed to Fires
- Previous by thread: RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Exposed to Fires