Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- From: "Yang, Liao/ANC" <LYang(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:59:46 -0700
I have a question about ASD and LRFD for steel. I understand that one can use ASD for steel and wood, but use USD for concrete to design a building structure. Does code (see UBC) allow mixing ASD and LRFD steel design for a structure? Regards Liao Yang, PE -----Original Message----- From: Mark E. Deardorff [mailto:MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com] Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 11:46 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD? I have used LRFD for four years. My partner (my 79 year old dad!) uses ASD. (BTW, I am 46 years old.)
- Prev by Subject: RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- Next by Subject: WHO'S WHO ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Who's using ASD or LRFD?
- Next by thread: Concrete Exposed to Fires