From: Eddie Gonzalez
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: LRFD Reference Book
Date: Thursday, December 09, 1999 1:56PM

While on the subject, could folks give me their feedback on the following
books
(LRFD Manual well referenced, skips few steps in the examples, many
examples,
some valuable design tips).  I have access to more elaborate handling of the
material, but for everyday simple designs that don't need a lot of review
time
of the book to find an answer, what would be best:

1. Lrfd Steel Design ( Pws Series in Engineering)
                     by William T. Segui
2. Structural Steel Design : Lrfd Method/Book and Disk (The Harpercollins
Structural Engineering)
                      by  Jack C. McCormac
3. Structural Steel Design: LRFD Approach, 2nd Edition
                     by J. C. Smith

Thanks in advance

ed gonzalez