New Structural Steel

Does anybody have the properties of the new structural steel A913 (Grades 50
& 65). Basically what I am looking for are the Fy's (Probably 50 & 65 ksi
respectively) and Fu's(Tensile Strength). I have been unable to get any info
from my web searches.

On a side note, I was taught in Grad school that I should always consider
A36 to have an Fy=50ksi since mills today produce mostly dual spec steel.
This recommendation was brought up in an EBF lecture. Does anyone think it
is appropriate to always use A36 w/ Fy=50ksi in all NEW construction for any
application (even angles and channels)?

TIA (THANKS IN ADVANCE ?)

P.S.: LRFD RULES ! ! !

Gerard Madden, P.E.