Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Funny[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Funny
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 18:16:31 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Mark Rodgers wrote:
A beam walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "What would you like?" TheThat shear was funny - as long as the beam doesn't walk into any "joints". Weld done! SAC It To Me!
beam replies, "Give me a moment."
PS: Did the bar have a cover plate charge?
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM
/ The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing To Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
Mark Rodgers. EIT
Dekker / Perich / Sabatini
architecture interiors planning engineering
Visit us at: http://dpsabq.com <http://dpsabq.com>
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- From: Mark Rodgers
- Prev by Subject: Funny
- Next by Subject: Re: Funny
- Previous by thread: Funny
- Next by thread: Re: Funny