Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Dissimilar welding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Dissimilar welding
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:21:58 -0600
Title: RE: Dissimilar welding
Try with Lincoln Electric. Their web site is http://www.lincolnelectric.com.
From: Paul Feather [SMTP:pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 6:29 PM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: Dissimilar welding
I have an application where misc. stainless items would be welded to A36 structural members.
Is this feasible?
While on the subject, who can recommend some references for welding dissimilar metals?
Paul Feather << File: ATT00005.html >>
- Prev by Subject: Dissimilar welding
- Next by Subject: RE: Dissimilar welding
- Previous by thread: RE: Dissimilar welding
- Next by thread: RE: Dissimilar welding