ASD vs. LRFD

So most people are using ASD for steel, but they know that they'll have
to change to LRFD at some point sooner than later.  But do we all really
know what LRFD is?  (I mean us older folks who learned ASD is school.)

My original point, which is the goal of the NCSEA Winter Institute: at
least find-out what LRFD is for steel and wood, and get some quick and
easy concrete design at the same time.

http://www.ncsea.com