Re: Report on Wood Diaphragm Issues

Ron Hamburger,

Thank you for telling the SEAOSC List Service what happened at the December
4, 1999, Seismology Committee meeting in your December 11, 1999, 1:41 PM PST
email message on the subject matter.

My December 11, 1999, 3:34 AM PST email message concerning the subject:
"December 4, 1999, Meeting to you was a little premature because your
December 11, 1999, 1:41 PM PST email message answered the question in my
email message: "What happened at the December 4, 1999, meeting?

I should have known that you would reply when you had time and you really did
not need my prodding email message.

Your email message confirmed what I wrote you in my email message: "You are
doing a "good job."  And the SEAOC membership appreciates all your efforts in
their behalf.

Stay well, we need you.

Frank E. McClure    December 11, 1999   2:40 PM PST