International Association of Civil Engineering Students. A cry from the heart.

Dear friends,

We know you as worthy engineers.
And we think that you will understand us.

Our organization - International Association of Civil Engineering Students.
Local Committee IACES Saratov. RUSSIA. Our page - http://iaces.chat.ru/

We require the help, because we do not have necessary things for training the students.
You can help us, if you will send:
- The old books (structural mechanics), which are not necessary to you;
- Old magazines (Bridge Eng., Strucrural Mech. and etc.)
- Used computers;
- We need to buy SAP2000 and therefore we gather money, if can, send even slightly.

If you have Questions, ask, please fts(--nospam--at)overta.ru

Igor G. Ovtchinnikov
Professor, Doctor of techical sciences.
The chief of faculty "Bridges and transport structures" of Saratov State Technical University
New York Academy of sciences, American society of the Civil engineers.

Off. Ph. + 7 (8452) 525883 (10.00-17.00 Moscow time) GMT + 03:00
Please, use English as language to communicate.

Postal Address: 34A, 1-Nekrasovskiy proezd, 410003 Saratov, RUSSIA

The bank properties
ACCOUNT: 30301840500000605600
ACCOUNT: 30301840856000605637

The savings Bank of the Russian Federation
Saratov Office, Br.6977
Swift; SABR RUMM SK 1

CURRENCY : USD
ACCOUNT NAMBER: 42301840356376000392/01