From: Tim <fts(--nospam--at)overta.ru>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: International Association of Civil Engineering Students. A cry from the heart.
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 01:25:13 +0300

Dear friends,

We know you as worthy engineers.
And we think that you will understand us.

Our organization - International Association of Civil Engineering Students.
Local Committee IACES Saratov. RUSSIA. Our page - http://iaces.chat.ru/

We require the help, because we do not have necessary things for training the students.
You can help us, if you will send:
- The old books (structural mechanics), which are not necessary to you;
- Old magazines (Bridge Eng., Strucrural Mech. and etc.)
- Used computers;
- We need to buy SAP2000 and therefore we gather money, if can, send even slightly.

If you have Questions, ask, please fts(--nospam--at)overta.ru

Igor G. Ovtchinnikov
Professor, Doctor of techical sciences.