Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precast Concrete Designers/Detailers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "StrucTX" <structx(--nospam--at)mLists.net>, "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Precast Concrete Designers/Detailers
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:24:44 -0500
This item is directed to list members that do design & detailing (erection and shop drawings) for precast/prestressed concrete structures. Do you have any general and/or specific suggestions for a company that is considering entering into that market? I'm am interested in a number of issues including liability, software, time schedules, etc. If you prefer to reply privately, my email is pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net David Finley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Post-tensioning tendon corrosion
- Next by Subject: Precast Double Tees Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: RE: Test Data for Dogbone Connection w/ W24x columns?
- Next by thread: AISC Seismic 97