Precast Concrete Designers/Detailers

This item is directed to list members that do design & detailing (erection
and shop drawings) for precast/prestressed concrete structures.

Do you have any general and/or specific suggestions for a company that is
considering entering into that market?  I'm am interested in a number of
issues including liability, software, time schedules, etc.

If you prefer to reply privately, my email is pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net

David Finley, P.E.