Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Charles Greenlaw's Important Message on Future Code Change Process[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Charles Greenlaw's Important Message on Future Code Change Process
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:41:24 EST
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com, cgreenlaw(--nospam--at)speedlink.com
Charles Greenlaw sent an email message to the SEAOSC List Service on December 12, 1999, at 6:48:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, which I received without a Subject wording and From:firstname.lastname@example.org. I am taking the liberty to bring to the SEAOSC List Service subscribers' attention Charles Greenlaw's important December 12, 1999, at 6:48:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, email message and hopefully you will read it from the SEAOSC List Service. The SEAOSC List Service standard message explaining, when I tried to forward his email message back to SEAOSC List Service, with the above Subject wording which I added, that my email message with the attached original Charles Greenlaw email message was too long. I have sent copies of his email message to concerned individuals who might not have seen it on the SEAOSC List Service and hope you will read it directly from the SEAOSC List Service if you are a subscriber. The whole purpose of this effort is to try to make his important email message concerning the "Future Code Changes Process" (my Subject title) available to as many people as possible. When Charles Greenlaw speaks, we should all listen. Frank E. McClure December 13, 1999
- Prev by Subject: RE: CELSOC Lunch Meeting Tomorrow (11/18/99)
- Next by Subject: CHILE STRUCTURAL FEES
- Previous by thread: AISC Seismic 97
- Next by thread: What was that web address for the Convention pictures?