Milo Ketchum, R.I.P.

Some of you have known Milo Ketchum for many years. Others may only know
him through his contributions to this mailing list in the last year or so.
His contributions on the list were not numerous, but did occasionally stir
up the discussion.

Milo died last week, three months short of his 90th birthday.

A memorial service will be held at Horan & McConaty Funeral Home at 1091 S.
Colorado Blvd, Denver Colorado, at 3PM on Friday, December 17th, 1999.

I have posted his obituary on my web site at
    http://www.ketchum.org/MiloObit.html

His own web site is still on line, at
    http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum/