Wharf rehabilitation

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a free software using Finite element method to calculate "safety ratios" of each beam of a wharf damaged.

IN fact, the wharf beams (wich are post tensionned) are corroded with spalling of a concrete. So I have to calculate new Inertia of the cross area, the number of tendons damaged...in a non-linear elastic domain.

The safe ratios of beams have to be calculated in order to decide either replacing them or rehabilitate them.

Thanks