Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wharf rehabilitation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wharf rehabilitation
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:24:07 -0600
Man! What a difference in perspective! -----Original Message----- From: AGHBAL YOUNESSE [mailto:aghbal(--nospam--at)hotmail.com] Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 4:12 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Wharf rehabilitation Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a free software using Finite element method to calculate "safety ratios" of each beam of a wharf damaged. *** The safe ratios of beams have to be calculated in order to decide either replacing them or rehabilitate them.
- Prev by Subject: Wharf rehabilitation
- Next by Subject: Wharf Strengthening
- Previous by thread: Wharf rehabilitation
- Next by thread: Digital Camera