Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 12:39 PM
Subject: Milo Ketchum, R.I.P.

Some of you have known Milo Ketchum for many years. Others may only know
him through his contributions to this mailing list in the last year or so.
His contributions on the list were not numerous, but did occasionally stir
up the discussion.

Milo died last week, three months short of his 90th birthday.