Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Digital Camera use in Forensics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Digital Camera use in Forensics
- From: "Sandy Pringle" <sandyp(--nospam--at)sic-inc.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:57:11 -0800
Please be aware that if the purpose of the digital camera is to perhaps someday in the future support or defend a legal action, which is why we carefully document, film is really the only acceptable evidence. The rationale is that you can do anything with a digital image!!!
R. Sandy Pringle
STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS Inc.
Special Inspection and Materials Testing - Fully Accredited
Hermosa Beach, Pasadena & Carson, CA
Ignorance is more expensive than education....
- Prev by Subject: RE: Digital Camera
- Next by Subject: Re: Digital Camera use in Forensics
- Previous by thread: RE: Digital Camera
- Next by thread: Re: Digital Camera use in Forensics