	From:  Chic Gilligan [SMTP:littlebuddy(--nospam--at)bytheshore.com]
	Sent:  Monday, December 13, 1999 4:49 PM
	Subject:  Re: Digital Camera

	Jim,

	I have a Sony Mavica 73 that I think is great.  Stores on a
floppy disk and
	has a 10x optical zoom.  There are better resolutions out there,
including
	Sony's 83 and 91, but I am happy with the resolution for my use.
I have
	printed some 8x10 taken at full zoom and they are very
acceptable.  The
	floppy storage is real convenient.  Costs about $450 street.

	Chic Gilligan
	Date: Monday, December 13, 1999 7:21 PM
	Subject: Digital Camera