Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Industrial Floors - Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Industrial Floors - Concrete
- From: "Pablo Arrieta R." <parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:47:22 -0400
Dear Members, Which are the recomendation to analisys a industrial floor with concrete about: 1.- Winkler enviroment below the floor ( K ) 2- Finite Element Analysis of the floor including the local loads of traffic and containers ( in how much lenght should I share the tension of the concrete ? ) 3- Bending - Tension Admisible of the concrete fr=7.5 (fc´)}^0.5 ? 4- Tension security factor to desing the concrete ? ( elastic or plastic design ? ) 5. Other recomendations ? Thanks you very much, Pablo Arrieta R. Civil Structural Engineer P.U.C. / RFA Ingenieros Bustos 2057 - Providencia Casilla 2895 Santiago - Chile Phone : 56-2-2050570 /Fax : 56-2-2256969 e-mail : parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl Web Site : http://www.rfa.cl ( Visit us !)
- Prev by Subject: RE: Inclined Diaphragms
- Next by Subject: Interior residential walls - clearance from concrete????
- Previous by thread: Re: Precast Double Tees Diaphragm
- Next by thread: Professional Liability Insurance for the Non-Professional