Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Professional Liability Insurance for the Non-Professional[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Professional Liability Insurance for the Non-Professional
- From: James_F_Fulton(--nospam--at)RohmHaas.Com (James F Fulton)
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:21:47 -0500
Say someone is going into a business as a consultant who is not really a registered professional (insurance, information consultant, software programmer, etc.) and wants to limit their "professional" liability for errors and omissions so as to protect their personal assets. Do the same companies that write coverage for our profession also do this for others such as I've mentioned ? If so, any names would be helpful please. I need a little education in this. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Professional Liability Insurance for the
- Next by Subject: Progressive Collapse
- Previous by thread: Industrial Floors - Concrete
- Next by thread: Professional Liability Insurance for the