From: Rick Burch [mailto:rburch(--nospam--at)conterra.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 1999 7:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Digital Camera

James Lin wrote:

> Can anyone recommend the digital camera (name & model)
> to be used in the construction field.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> James Lin
> IDS, Inc.

My only comment is to recommend that you get a model that stores the
pictures on a standard floppy disk. We have a Kodak model in our office
that uses some other type card for memory. It is a real pain to have to
get to the back of the computer to hook up the cable every time you want
to download pictures. I guess we could buy extra cables so everyone
could leave them hooked up, but we haven't yet.